Heat Protective CoatPioneers in the industry, we offer heat protective coats and high temperature suit from India.
Approx. Price: Rs 3,500 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Weight||350 - 1600 GSM|
|Temperature||Up to 2000 degree F|
|Gloves Size||14 to 18 inches|
|Sleeves type||Full Sleeves|
We manufacture and supply Heat Protective Coats
using aluminized glass fiber fabric. The Heat Protective Coats is stitched with kevlar threads and related products. The other protective garments can be listed as below:
- Long sleeve 35" heat protective to be used in Kiln & furnace etc.
- Fire blanket of 56" X 76" size has four loops on corners used to cover people trapped in the fire
- Made of two layers, Outer layer of Imported Aluminised Glass Fibre & an Inner layer of Woollen Fabric
- Gloves with 14" to 18" can have Three or Five depending on clients requirements
- To efficiently handle metals of temperature up to 2000° F we provide mitten type gloves
- To protect hands from the heat we make heavy-duty Gloves with Aluminised back & leather palm
- FR leg guards for protecting legs from fire
- Fireproof hood with built-in Fibre Glass helmet
- Its outer layer is made of mica and covers the chest
Approx. Price: Rs 40,500 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Sleeve Type||Full sleeve|
|Weight||8-12 kg (complete suit)|
|Product Type||Fire Suit|
|Boot size||7, 8, 9|
We are leading supplier of High-Temperature Suit.
3 Layer *
Aluminised Type 1014
4 Layer #
Suit consist of:
- One piece coverall with a pouch on the back to house B.A.Set
- A hood with visor and inbuilt Firemen’s helmet as per IS 2745.
- A pair of five-finger gloves
- A pair of boots with leather lining, anti-skid design Neoprene rubber sole, zip fastener. Size of boot 7 or 8, or 9 and height will be approximately 7".
- Made from fabric tested certified to EN 531 and CFEES (Centre for Fire Explosives Environment Safety) formerly known as DIFR (Defense Institute of Fire Research).